The Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce is looking for a qualified intern to join our team. The Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce works with small local businesses to promote and connect their businesses with each other and the community.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, networking, event planning and administration.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, email campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist with the planning and execution of chamber events
- Assist with the management and scheduling of chamber committees meetings
- Perform analysis of chamber membership
- Seek and analyze market and sales opportunities
- Prepare presentations
- Enter member information into member management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Undergraduate student in Bluffton majoring in Business Administration, Marketing or Hospitality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus
- Practical experience with marketing, event planning, networking and day to day business operations
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful business professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students