The Latitude Margaritaville Lifestyle Manager will develop, organize and program all adult and family entertainment activities for the on-site property. Must continually maintain and improve all aspects of the property social life.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Organize and schedule all resident activities, on and off premises, including dances, theme parties, holiday celebrations, movies, card games, exercise programs, etc.
· Conduct ongoing assessments to determine activities in which the residents would be most interested in pursuing and/or participating.
· Collaborate with Margaritaville Brand to integrate the Margaritaville Lifestyle into property resident activities.
· Supervise the development of new and existing clubs that reflect the interests of the Community.
· Document resident participation in group and/or individual social/recreational programs.
· Manage all areas of special events, games and entertainment encouraging participation.
· Supervise catering (food and beverage) for functions.
· Supervise decorating and promotions for functions (where needed).
· Supervise all operational and technical requirements related to clubhouse activities such as lighting and sound.
· Supervise any in-house television channel.
· Coordinate all club meetings and use of rooms.
· Supervise preparation of in-house branded news publication (1-40 pages). Be responsible for overall lay-out of the publication and distribution.
· Responsible for developing and distributing the branded Property monthly newsletters, advertisement layouts, size of ads and sales.
· Post meeting notices.
· Supervise ticket sales for shows.
· Order and display event and show posters.
· Oversee all branded bulletin boards in clubhouse. Keep these current.
· Serve as Host, Mistress/Master of Ceremonies for shows and events.
· Order needed supplies (e.g., art and craft supplies, party supplies, etc.)
· Supervise/coordinate utilization of all athletic facilities.
· Recommend and review policies for association, community and league use of facilities.
· Arrange for athletic events (game management).
· Oversee the activity budget to ensure that costs are maintained within budgetary guidelines.
· Take pictures of Community events, parties and other special occasions.
· Plan special “theme” days or months around holidays, seasons, or recognized days such as Father’s or Mother’s Day.
· Solicit and secure sponsorships and support funding from local businesses and organizations.
· Manage clubhouse rental program to maximize rental revenue.
· Prepare monthly department report using Board approved template.
· Assist other departments as directed by Community Association Manager.
· Promote clubs, leagues, events and classes to maximize use of Association amenities.
· Work with Community Manager to ensure that recreation amenities are maintained to the highest standard.
· Ensure that recreation center vendors and those providing private classes at
any Association facility meet minimum insurance requirements have provided certificates of insurance naming the Association as a co insured.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
· Other duties as required.
· Establish and supervise necessary committees as required.
Education & Experience
• Associates degree in Business or related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 1+ years or related work experience as an Activities or Social Director required.
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
• Must have strong entertainment planning background.
• Solid computer skills.
• Able to work with vendors and crews on organizing events in a timely manner.
• Strong administrative background.
• Excellent working knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Outstanding interpersonal, office management and communication skills, as well as a self-starter and multi-tasker.
• Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment and decision making.
• Exercise all duties and tasks in a cheerful and friendly manner as well as be a team player, together with office staff and residents to achieve all events successfully.
• Ability to work independently and be self-driven, with ability to identify, plan and prioritize business opportunities.