At Mike Reichenbach Chevrolet , the Lowcountry's Chevy Dealer, we are hiring now for a dependable Automotive Detailer / Lot Attendant. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated to do a first-class detailer job the first time.. Previous dealership detail experience is preferred but not required. To be considered for this position, candidates must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
Detailer - Job Description:
Thorough cleanup and detailing of pre-owned inventory vehicles and used car reconditioning; Washing cars for delivery. This position is responsible for cleaning and reconditioning new and used inventory, refreshing lot vehicles, and will require moving vehicles on the lot.
Detailer - Job Requirements:
• Previous experience as an Auto Detailer is preferred but not required.
• Ability to work outdoors and be physically active for extended periods of time
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to follow instructions
• Positive attitude
• Valid State driver's license- Clean driving record is required
Detailer - Job Responsibilities:
• Buff fresh paint
• Wash, wax, and buff the vehicle
• Clean interior and exterior windows
• Vacuum and scrub interior of vehicle
• Clean engine and engine compartment
• Apply dressing on tires and tire wells
• Utilize special purpose cleaners to ensure lasting cleanliness of vehicles
• Operate all tools in a safe manner
• Report any safety issues immediately to management
Detailer - Job Benefits:
• Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance benefits
• Paid Vacation
• Employee purchase program
• Professional and Positive Atmosphere
• Closed Sundays!
• Family owned!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks.
APPLY ON LINE: https://erx.erelations.com/JobPostingList?LegacyID=5760