We are a small family owned buisness looking for a competent Site Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
About the Company
Here at Lather Construction we provide quality services which include Site Prep, Demolition, Bush Hogging, Lot Clearing, Erosion Control, Excavation and Land Development. Our pledge is to establish a lasting relationship with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers as needed
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Proven experience as construction foreman
- Knowledge on operating heavy machinery
- Have minimum of 5 years experience in related field
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in math
- Problem-solving abilities
- High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade (electrician, carpenter etc.)
- Valid SC driver's liscense