OF THE LOWCOUNTRY, INC.
Position Title: Area Director of Resource Development – Lowcountry
Location: Bluffton, SC
Supervisor: Chief Professional Officer
Salary Grade: 37 ($45,000 - $60,000 annually)
Position Available: July 1, 2018
Job Summary: Under the supervision of the Chief Professional Officer, and working closely with the Boys & Girls Club of Jasper County and Northern Beaufort County Unit Directors and Area Boards, this person will be responsible to plan and execute resource development and marketing strategies and monitor progress against goals in the area of individual, board, corporate, foundation and special events giving. This individual must have a proven track record in conducting an annual campaign, supporting fundraising events, and in facilitating public relations through traditional and social medic outlets.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriately relevant field such as marketing, business, public relations or communications from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three (3) years in resource development preferably in non-profit agency operations.
- Project management skills, including prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated experiences and knowledge of fundraising techniques and sources of funding for non-profit agencies and organizations.
- Proficient computer skills, including database experience (Raiser’s Edge experience preferred)
- Experience in website management, social media outreach, publicity and media relations.
- A valid state driver’s license with acceptable driving history. Must meet state-required automobile insurance minimums.
Application Deadline: June 6, 2018
Submit cover letter and resume to: Chris Protz