Culinary Specialist / Nutritionist
Boys & Girls Club of the Lowcountry
- Preparing snacks for all members of the club
- Prepare breakfast, lunches and snacks on the days the kids are out of school.
- Ensure the food being brought in from other organizations as donation are inspected and are editable for consumption
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and dining area on a daily bases.
- Taking out the trash
- Inspecting area is done before leaving
- Keeping track of all supplies and when supplies are needed make a list and report it to PFM
- Ensuring Safety is being conducted at all times in kitchen and dining area.
- Available to work 8 hours during summer time when members are out of school