Requirements for this position are:
- Minimum high school graduate; prefer university graduate but will train the right person.
- Knowledge of floor covering industry, flooring types and installation methods.
- Interior Design experience, preferably a degree.
- Effective communicator with an excellent command of the English language.
- Math skills and computer literate.
- Proven sales track record.
- Pleasant personality with a positive attitude.
- Honest, reliable and dependable team player.
- Reliable transportation.
- Greet customers with a smile.
- Assist customers with selections to include carpet, tile, hardwood, LVT/LVP
- Maintain detailed and accurate computer records for each job.
- Coordinate deposit receipts and ordering of materials.
- Keep up to date and track each job's progress, communicating with the customer before, during, and after the sales and installation process.
- Resolve customer issues promptly.
- Solicit new business.
This is a commission-only position with weekly draws. Health insurance benefits are available after 90 days with employee contribution.