Seeking an experienced Audio / Video Installation Technician to join an elite Audio Video team in Bluffton, SC. The Audio / Video Installation Technician must be a detail oriented, customer friendly Audio Video and Network Systems trouble-shooter. This role will place the Audio / Video Installation Technician in a position to help new and existing clients get back on track with their home’s Audio Video, Smart Home Technology, Streaming, Network System and Automated Systems.
- Perform on-site installation service of systems
- Accurate notation/documentation of needs or any problems
- Enhance client relations
- Maintain the Audio Video Company’s record of exemplary service
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the Audio / Video installation & service industry including remote and control system programming.
- Good ability to install low-voltage systems including: Audio / Video networks, home integration, TV’s, Wall-mounts, lighting control, motorized systems, projectors, client-side services such as streaming.
- Extensive knowledge of Audio Video and Network Systems.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Extensive experience installing most - if not all - kinds of low voltage systems.
- Advanced understanding of Audio Video interconnections, computer networking (LAN and WIFI), control system programming, surround sound/stereo system design, and AV installation methods.
- Good driving record.
- Maintain professional appearance and calm demeanor in tough situations.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and experienced working with power tools.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay