Highly experienced Service Technician wanted to join the Custom Audio Video team. We are looking for a detail oriented, customer friendly AV and network systems trouble-shooter to join one of the elite AV companies of the south east. This role as a part of Custom Audio Video’s service team will place you in a position to help new and existing clients get back on track with their home AV, network, and automation systems.
Responsibilities include both on-site and remote access service of systems, accurate notation/documentation of problems, client relations, maintaining Custom Audio Video’s record of exemplary service.
- Required: Extensive knowledge of AV and network systems.
- Required: Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Required: Extensive experience installing and servicing most if not all kinds of low voltage systems.
- Required: Advanced understanding of AV interconnections, computer networking (LAN and WIFI), control system programming, surround sound/stereo system setup, and AV installation methods.
- Required: Good driving record.
- Required: Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the AV installation/service industry including remote and control system programming.
- Required: good ability to troubleshoot advanced low-voltage systems including AV, network, home integration, lighting control, motorized systems, televisions, projectors, and client-side services such as streaming.
- Required: Maintain professional appearance and calm demeanor in tough situations.
- Required: Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and experienced working with power tools.
- Experience with remote service systems such as Ihiji, Bakpak, OvrC a plus.
- Experience with Control4, Crestron, and URC a plus.
- Industry certification from CEDIA, Infocomm, ISF or similar a plus.
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE: $50,000 – $55,000 + BENEFITS + OT –
BENEFITS: HEALTH INSURANCE, DENTAL INSURANCE, VISION INSURANCE, RETIREMENT PLAN, PAID TIME OFF.
Interested please submit your resume' here.