Community Emergency Response Team Program
CERT Class Schedule for April
Beaufort County residents interested in learning more about self-sufficiency during a disaster are invited to participate in the Community Emergency Response Team Program. The CERT Program provides training for individuals to increase self-sufficiency in a disaster. Participants will learn to provide emergency assistance to their families and neighbors. CERT classes are free of charge. The next course will start April 3. Classes will be held at the Technical College of the Lowcountry campus in Bluffton at 100 Community College Drive in room 125 [map].
The course will be taught in four class sessions from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and one Saturday exercise class from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
For more information, or to register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Major David Zeoli, Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office, at 843-812-8035.
- Tue., April 3 - Personal Preparedness and Hazard Mitigation
- Thu., April 5 - Disaster Medical I
- Tue., April 10 - Disaster Psychology/Terrorism Response
- Thu., April 12 - Disaster Medical II / CERT Organization
- Sat., April 14 - Fire Suppression /Disaster Search Techniques Exercise