We are looking for Experienced Maintenance Mechanics for a hospital in Savannah, GA.
All Shifts available! Apply Today!
Under the general supervision of the Manager of Plant Operation, the Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for general maintenance of all facilities and service equipment.
- Responsible of “on-call” dispatch in all emergency situations requiring the assistance of “on-call” technicians.
- Performs inspections, calibrations, and repairs to all mechanical systems in such a manner that insures the safe, reliable and efficient operation of hospital equipment and systems.
- Maintains some or all of the following; boilers, cooling towers, chillers, well water equipment, domestic water equipment, distribution pumps, fire pumps, air compressors, etc., and associated HVAC components.
- Responsible for chemical tests/ treatments of appropriate water systems and documentation.
- Responsible for monitoring and understanding building automation systems (BAS) such as HVAC controls, major equipment controls (chillers), lighting controls, etc.
- Responsible for utility usage monitoring, tracking and reporting.
- Works on repairs and service request through the Engineering Maintenance Program.
- Performs Preventive Maintenance work orders as assign by Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining a stock of all critical replacement equipment and parts necessary to make quick repair on all critical systems.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Certification and/or training in HVAC, Boiler and/or BAS highly preferred.
- Ability to frequently lift over 25 lbs.