• Responsible for routine painting of both the exterior and interior of homes, common areas and community offices and buildings.
• Performs all painting in accordance with schedule issued by management.
• Apply texture to ceilings and walls using an air texture applicator and hopper.
• Ensures proper protection of unpainted surfaces through the use of drop cloths/tarps, tape and masking and paint shields.
• Responsible for maintaining a vehicle inventory or paint equipment and supplies and maintaining all equipment in as clean and neat a condition as possible.
• Attends trainings, workshops and meetings as position requires.
• Promotes and practices incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability.
• Adheres to company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of surface peculiarities and types of paint and sealants for different applications.
• Knowledge of multiple painting methods including brushes, rollers and sprayers.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
• Able to work to deadlines and manage time effectively.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 1-3 years trade experience or formal, apprentice, work related training preferred.
• High School Education or GED equivalent required.
• Must be able to read and write English.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, negative drug test results and acceptable driving record.
• Must meet base requirements for background check.
• Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, lift, twist, climb, reach, stand, walk, use hands for repetitive pushing, pulling, and single grasp motions.
• Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 60 pounds and move objects in excess of 100 pounds.
• Must have the abilities to load and unload trucks safely, climb and carry ladders, and travel by personal or company automobile to work location or to other designations as required.
• Must be able to work alone or with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to deal with others in a diplomatic and positive manner.
PAY & SCHEDULE:
Monday - Friday: 07:30 AM - 04:00 PM
New Group Name: Full Time